Maintenance Tech | Maintenance
Location: The Village at Kendallville
Hours: Full Time: Monday-Friday 7:30a-4:00p with alternating weekends and holidays.
Maintains and repairs all equipment and facility structures. Performs electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and mechanical tasks. Also assists with floor care and Environmental Services.
- High School diploma or GED
2. Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to interpret blue prints, equipment manuals, and building specification manuals
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools as well as carpenter’s, electrician’s and plumber’s tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills