Talent Specialist | Corporate
Location: The Village at Anthony Boulevard
Under the leadership of the VP of Human Resources the Talent Specialist will partner with our HR team, hiring managers and internal teams to understand the business and staffing requirements that are vital to Lutheran Life Villages’ success. This position will work closely with the VP of Human Resources to implement and manage the recruiting and retention strategies and programs and is responsible for delivering all facets of those programs throughout the organization.
- Develops strong and effective working partnerships with HR and internal teams to work collaboratively to meet goals and achieve the desired outcomes
- Coordinates employment marketing initiatives and branding campaigns with VP of Human Resources to ensure comprehensive recruitment campaign planning
- Develop and manages the on-boarding experience to effectively integrate and retain new employees
- Gathers and reviews necessary analytics for continuous evaluation of the success of recruitment strategies and makes immediate adaptations as necessary to obtain desired outcomes
- Develops candidate pipeline through offline sourcing methods including social media and emerging technology-based methods, professional networking, attending or planning regional and local events, and developing relationships with schools, colleges, and community organizations
- Communicates and supports recruitment campaign initiatives throughout organization to ensure understanding and support by all internal teams
- Utilizes applicant management systems to post, screen, market, and track candidates from the selection phase throughout on-boarding to keep them actively engaged
- Manages the recruitment process and life-cycle, including scheduling, conducting assessments, and presenting job offers in a professional and timely manner
- Manages campus career/job fair events, prepares marketing materials and oversees distribution
- Assists in the development of effective retention programs and continuously evaluate needs and resources for the retention strategy;
- Reviews and makes recommendations for revisions to the referral and retention programs;
- Leads and oversees internal and external educational and employee development programs
- Seeks to innovate and stays abreast of the latest tools and technologies within Talent Acquisition and makes recommendations for enhancements to programs
- Supports various HR related projects as needed
- Performs other projects or additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Marketing, or other related field preferred
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Professional in Human Resources (PHR) a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced skill in sourcing through Social Media Marketing with understanding of Search Engine Optimization preferred
- A proven successful track record in recruiting field required with Human Resources experience a plus
- Experience with employer branding and retention programs a plus
- Experience in a healthcare environment, search firm/staffing agency, or an organization where human resources is strategically aligned to the core business is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Products and Internet research
- Experience using Publisher, Photoshop, or other graphics programs a plus
- Strong analytical and talent assessment skills with high attention to details
- Driven to achieve results with a relationship approach to managing work
- Customer centric attitude with a positive/optimistic attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) required to successfully interact with candidates and all levels within organization
- Results oriented, strong collaboration, influencing, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated business acumen in healthcare, technology and marketing.
- Designs, implements, and manages programs related to sourcing, candidate assessment, selection, and hiring that is supported by analytics and metrics that provides insight and drives recruitment activities.
- Strong experience and success with project management
What you can expect from us.
You will be part of a caring, faith-based, mission driven organization. We are innovative, involved with the community, and grow and develop our employees from within. We serve our residents, their caregivers, and our employees with compassion and respect for independence, wellness, and spiritual life.
At Lutheran Life Villages you will enjoy a welcoming and friendly environment, paid time off, campus events, and supportive leadership. You will have access to health insurance and our free workout facility. We will also encourage you to prepare for retirement by offering an employer match for your 403(b). Best of all, you will get to work with many amazing people who value and live by our mission and life values, and you will get to be part of our great story and family!