SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE! RN $3000 LPN $2000
Organizes care needs, assigns appropriate staff, monitors care delivered and evaluates job performance, to ensure the residents receive quality nursing care for the assigned shift. Provides direct resident care as needed
1. Registered/licensed nurse graduate from an accredited state approved school of nursing with current license to practice in the State of Indiana.
1. Prefer a minimum of two years experience in long-term care setting with charge, assistant charge or comparable responsibilities.
2. One year acute care nursing preferred.
C. Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Strong, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills.
2. Understanding of the concepts of aging and the needs and concerns of the elderly.Apply Now