Organizes, coordinates and supervises the overall activities of units. Assigns staff, monitors and evaluates to ensure residents receive needed care; provides direct care to residents as needed. Will be required to take nursing calls.
1. RN (Registered Nurse) preferred with degree from an accredited state approved school of nursing with a current license to practice in the State of Indiana. LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) with desired experience may be considered.
1. Prefer a minimum of two years experience in long term care setting with nurse supervisory or management responsibilities.
2. One year experience in acute care preferred.
1. Strong, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
2. Understanding of the concepts of aging and the needs and concerns of the elderly.