Lutheran Life Villages, certified as a PAC (Personal Approach to Caregiving) representative, is currently seeking caregivers that are passionate about serving our community clients throughout Fort Wayne, Kendallville, and surrounding areas.
Caregiver Responsibilities will include:
· Provide individual care for clients based upon their approved Plan of Care.
· Personal hygiene includes, but not limited to, shower assist, dressing, and grooming needs.
· Provide medication reminders per plan of care.
· Light housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation.
· Transportation to and from appointments or errands
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· High School diploma or G.E.D
· Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Clean criminal background check and drug test.
· 1 year experience working with the elderly preferred.
· We welcome CNA’s and HHA’s to apply.
· CPR and first aid training a plusApply Now