Personal Care Assistant Home Care Aid | Home Care
Location: The Village at Birchwood
Hours: Early morning (7am) and Evening Shifts available, must be able to work weekends.
This position provides personal care, including, oral and personal hygiene, assisting with ambulation, med reminders, full memory care services, housekeeping, meals, and transportation services to individuals in their home.
- enthusiasm to help others
- valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- high school diploma, associate’s degree preferred
- ability to work with minimal supervision
- ability to work one on one with older adults
- strong verbal and relational skills
- willing to adapt to a flexible schedule
- experience in one or more of the following: direct support, personal care attendant, healthcare support, certified elder care professional, CNA or home health aide
- CPR and first aid training a plus