Director of Business Development | Administration
Hours: Monday - Friday Days
General Statement of Duties
Disseminates information to the public regarding Lutheran Life Villages; positively promotes the image of all service lines; performs sales functions; finding and following up on leads; interviewing potential residents and clients; providing tours and providing information; facilitating conversations and processes with operations team for effective hand off of new leads; oversees activities of Residential Living Consultant.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, public relations, business or other related field preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience (a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, social sciences, business or a related field may be substituted for two (2) of the years experience).
- Previous experience presenting to groups of individuals
- Previous experience in a retirement community or healthcare field preferred but not required.
- Previous sales experience strongly preferred.
- Supervisory practice preferred
3. Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High level of communication/interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to maintain the image and integrity of the organization in the community.
- Strong history of customer interaction with ability to develop and grow customer relationships for recurring business.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Practiced supervisory skill
- Advanced knowledge of computers.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel PowerPoint and database software.
- Copy/Fax Machine
- Standard Office Equipment